-1 kg of boneless mutton
-2 teaspoons red chilli powder
-2 teaspoons coriander powder
-2 teaspoons cumin powder
-1 teaspoon turmeric powder
-1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste -Salt to taste
-2 tablespoons curd
-2 tablespoons oil -2-3 cloves
-1 cinnamon stick
-2 cardamom pods
-2 bay leaves
-1 teaspoon garam masala powder
1. Marinate the mutton with red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, ginger-garlic paste, salt and curd for at least 2 hours.
2. Heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add cloves, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods and bay leaves.
3. When the spices start crackling, add the marinated mutton and cook for 2-3 whistles.
4. When the pressure subsides, open the cooker and add garam masala powder.
5. Cook on low heat till the mutton is tender and the gravy is of desired consistency.
6. Serve hot with rice or rotis.